Saturday, September 28, 2013

Too Inebriation

Late night blog huh... okay, not even late night, it's 5:18am on the day after. Nope, actually I can't write this. I'm pretty drunk.

How did HST do it? All those years, drunk out of his mind on Wild Turkey and disgusting drug-cocktails. He didn't think they were disgusting, but that's not what made him able to do it. Drugs effect the mind, change people's bodies and brain cells from normal, functioning organs into distant relatives of the status quo. I can't take drugs – or drink – and write normally. Look at this. This gibberish. What am I talking about?

If nothing else, this post will serve as a warning to the future versions of me who wistfully fancy that they might be able to live out their life (my fucking life, more like it) as a high-functioning substance abuser. No chance. My body and mind cannot take such incursions on a weekly basis, let alone hour after hour, day after day, as long as my eyes are open.

No thankyou.

I'm feeling really tired now. I was feeling really tired before too, but I am now also. Not more so, just tired. Still tired. Still writing. Still tired. I don't want to do this again. Writing late-night notes is a bad idea.

I think I'm done now.

Peace, Taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment