Monday, September 16, 2013

New Room

I just went over to Station and checked out what will become my new room, I have a feeling it's slightly smaller than the one I'm in at Baker St, but the facilities around the place are pretty sick with a common room and three toilets in the place with two showers as well. Shit, I forgot to ask about internet.

Tomorrow Blake, Luka and I are going over to paint the room which is currently filled with the last guy's piles of crap – some of it maybe salvageable, some of it rank and shitty. Painting the room and cleaning it all up, washing the floors etc., is going to be a bit of a task, but once that's done it shouldn't be too hard to keep clean, and living upstairs at that place looks like a good call. There are a bunch of other dudes living up there and there's a common room so hopefully there's a bit of a community thing going on as well.

I don't really know what else I'm going to write today, we're about to head out and start flyering for the Rochester – I feel like tonight is a bit of a do-or-die night for the new setup, if we can't get crowds in with this new arrangement the nights are going to be really hard for the MC and the acts. Then again, I feel this way before the show every week. Do or die. Important night. I constantly think it's about to start going downhill. Anxious etc. This post really does suck, I'm glad I remembered to do it, but I'm going to cut it here before anything too drastic happens.

Peace, Taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment