Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Frustrated

I had a pretty decent gig at the Rochester last night, maybe a seven out of ten, and maybe a five out of ten at the Port Melbourne Local before that. I just now read an article from the Guardian about a proposed ban on secondary boycotts which made me angry and upset. Also this morning I meditated for ten minutes. This day is slipping by without me, I need to get out and do what I'm supposed to do.

Today I'm supposed to be sanding the floors in my new room above Station 59, but I can't get onto Mick to let me in – I really need to just get a key and sort this out. Fuck, today is not going well from the outset. I'm actually a little frustrated with myself for letting things slip this far already. FUCK. I really don't want to write this post.

I'm not going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment