Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rant 005

Okay, so what happened to me today. I woke up around 10am, had a shower, brushed my teeth, then made breakfast. The breakfast post-shower was an unwise decision as I was eating cereal, and all the bits got stuck in my teeth but I'd already brushed them and didn't want to go back and do it again. I have to stop doing that. Then I sat at my computer and started doing... nothing, really. Nothing much, made a few phone calls and sent some emails. Didn't do anything substantial until around 3:30pm when I decided to leave the house to get some food. I walked around the corner to the Chinese place called Loi Loi, when I got there I asked if they took eftpos, which they did, but only with a $15 minimum spend. Instead of going down the road to the ATM to withdraw money I took the eftpos option, which inevitably meant I ordered too much food and spent over $20 anyway. When I finished eating (I managed to finish all my food) it was still sunny and warm outside, but I went back home and immediately lay down, put on a movie and fell asleep again. I woke up just now at 6:15pm, having accomplished nothing other than making myself feel shit. I have a gig now. Well, in a few hours. I need to leave the house after writing this, and go to the Rochester where I left my phone charger last night in the DJ booth. I hope it's still there, if it's not then I'll probably need to buy another one. It'll probably still be there though, it's plugged into a powerpoint in a secluded corner of the booth, and no one's likely to take it, it's pretty early anyway, and there's only trivia on tonight. Time to leave this house. I don't want to see anyone tonight.

Peace, Taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment