Monday, August 26, 2013

Drunk Monday

I'm a bit drunk right now, I'll admit it, but I'll tell you a bit about my night before I pass out. So I had a set at Situation Comedy, and I think I did quite well. Especially the first half of my set was received really well, and the bits where I improvised around likening the cliquey table of girls surrounding their new-comic friend to the cast of friends went down a treat. I threw my sock at a girl.

Then I went to the Workers club and caught up with Gwen just in time to give her the keys for work which she has to do tomorrow, thus avoiding a TERRIBLE early wake-up – I've had to suffer through that a couple of times in the past and it is the most terrible thing in the world ever.

Then back to Situation Comedy where I joined in the podcast, and also climbed up on a wall so that I could urinate from a high-up position into a bin filled with empty cans and bottles – accurate. That will all be on the podcast, which I know you won't listen to, because you're not even reading this are you? Maybe I should cross-promote. I won't though. Drunk people don't know how to make hyperlinks.

I think that's all I have in me at this point... tomorrow I'll try and wake up before midday, and write two entries... that's RIGHT! Tomorrow is the first of those elusive days. Let's get this puppy-dawgg back on par. ('puppy' = 'blog'; 'dawg' = something else) Fuck. Incoherency. Here we are again.

Peace, Taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment