Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bullshit

Fuck. Cunt. I just wrote a really good post about last night at the Rochester and treating running a room the same way I treat comedy in terms of rates of improvement and cultivating it like a skill and things that Beau said and I burnt him really good too and I framed it by talking about my new phone that I got yesterday and I was pretty happy with it like happy enough to put it on Facebook and link it from the Rochester page too which is what I wanted to do yesterday when I was going to the Rochy I thought “hey wouldn't it be cool if I wrote something tomorrow about tonight's night and linked it from the Rochy page and then it'd all be cool and happy” and it almost was but them MY LAPTOP CRASHED GET FUCKED CUNT FUCK!!

Ugh... not happy. Whatever.

I need a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment