Sunday, July 28, 2013

Rant 002

I just pre-ordered Patrice O'Neal's new album 'Unreleased' on iTunes, and fuck did I resent having to get an Apple ID just to be able to pre-order it. Fuck Apple, seriously, I have lived the entirety of my life as an internet denizen without submitting to Apple's vice-grip, why the fuck should I have to sign up now? WHY DON'T THEY RELEASE THE FUCKING ALBUM ON ANOTHER PLATFORM? There's nothing even good about iTunes anyway, and how do I know that when I download this album it won't be in some fucking bullshit Apple-only format that I can't put on my Android? Eugh. Vomit. I feel so dirty.

It's another nice day outside though – not that it matters much to me sitting in here with my hoodie on only soaking up about 1m x 50cm of light that shines through my window... I think I might go out today, out into the world and write some things. I need to get some sunlight into my body and get away from this soul-sucking internet portal. My computer.

THE SKIES ARE BLUE AND BEAUTIFUL. God damn it.

Some tics I've noticed that I have developed with regards to word-processing:
  • I have started always shift+entering instead of just entering, I think I do this to preserve nice formatting in open office as often a regular enter will engage some auto-formatting option which fucks with my OCD
  • I can't handle red underlines on words, even if I know that's exactly how I want the word to be and I'm not going to change it, I still have to right-click and add the word to dictionary or tell open office to ignore it – my choices as to which never ceases to confound me... “I'm 'ignoring' “tics” but 'adding' “bullshit”? Sure, why not
  • Full-stops at the end of these bullet points... get fucked

I can't think of anymore... and I don't want to get tied down into making lists here, I'm just trying to get my creative... eugh god, don't use the word 'juices' you fucktard... I'm just trying to start writing again. Nothing good will come of this new blog for a long time. What a struggle, what a grindingly terrible slog. I just found a gross piece of dead skin on my desk. I brushed it onto the floor and it fell down in a beam of light like a snowflake, a gross, dead, fleshy, DNA-filled snowflake. Down on the floor now waiting for that rats that want to clone me.

I just remembered I need to go to an appointment at PVS Workfind today THAT WAS LUCKY WASN'T IT. Nearly missed that one didn't ya cheechy? (Cheechy is me, I call myself that sometimes in my head). I think I better get outside now, time to go Tugboat. (There's another one)


Peace, Taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment